I was wondering if you have anything in your files or if you have heard of any such thing.
Chubby Bunny Marshmallows Choking Death
The London Free Press. Emergency crews were unable to remove the blockage from her throat at the scene; she was taken to a hospital where she was revived, but she died later that evening. The paramedics arrived with equipment including a defibrillator and suction devices, but were unable to remove the blockage in the unconscious woman's throat. Make a direct contribution today. She said that a few years ago a child died playing a game called "Chubby Bunny". Snopes and the Snopes.